Aim of the project
Support the ATM management regarding to ATM allocation and ATM cash management (banknote, cash supply and cash requirement management).
With surrounding POIs (Point of Interest) we can determine the cash need of the place where the ATM is situated. With clustering algorithms, we can create groups of places, with similar cash needs. With regression modeling and clustering algorithms, we can estimate high-precision the ATMs cash needs and we can determine the places where your customers need one of your ATMs nearby.
With the banknote withdrawals (transaction) database, we can calculate the banknote needs of the ATMs with advanced clustering algorithms. And with clustering and linear programming, we can provide you the optimal cash supply management algorithm.
With our advanced economic knowledge, we can build an econometric prediction model, which supports your cash requirement management.
With the result of the project, you can reach four major goals:
- You can find where to settle/resettle an ATM to be in optimal position
- Your customers will be more satisfied with banknotes withdrawn from the ATMs with our optimal banknote management algorithm
- Optimal cash supply management regarding to the following trade-off problem: you do not want to keep too much cash in the ATM, but you always want enough cash there to be able to serve your customers
- With our solution you can calculate customers’ cash requirement by taking into account the underlying macroeconomic situation, which is very helpful in optimising both cash supply and banknote management
DOs and DON’Ts
- Good data quality of is recommended to ensure the best results
- Some data is must: ATM location database, ATM transaction database
- Up to 10-20 percent improvement can be achieved, do not expect more
Why we are different
- Our solution provides a map based user interface where you can see and manage (check, settle, resettle) ATMs, but you can also see territorial statistics, real estate prices and data that you want to see
- We developed sophisticated models based on high level mathematics, which can be fitted to most of the cases, where ATMs and/or branch allocation and cash management is an issue
- High knowledge in shorter forecasting methods
- Experience in GEO informatics solutions