- Senior employees
- Head of department
- IT Data Center
- Operational Manager
To whom do we recommend?
- Offices, Banks, Telecoms with branches
- Those who believe their resource allocations do not efficient, and want to know the right solution.
- To optimize schedules and reduce waiting times with the given resources.
- Those who wants scientific proof for the effects of a new investment, a more efficient process restructuring, or for human resource reallocations.
- To enumerate customer satisfaction
Aim of the project
To find an optimal human resource allocation for different tasks, while minimizing the client queue and the average waiting time. To avoid delays, unclosed issues, leaving customers caused by the non efficient process scheduling.
The project is based on discrete event simulation. A mathematical model is built to describe the real life processes, while simulation helps to understand the underlying mechanism of the modeled situation. The computer aided method is also used to find the optimal actions in predefinied decision points.
DOs and DON’Ts
The figure shows a bank office simulation model evaluating the resource utilizations, waiting times in queues and the lost customers.
Why we are different