- Financial Hospital Management
- Economic Director
- Head of the related department
- IT Data Center
To whom do we recommend?
- Hospitals and Healthcare institutes
- Those who believe their research allocations do not efficient, and want to know the right solution.
- Where significant changes happened in services (a new wing has been built, a new equipment affects the patient flow)
- Those who want scientific proof for the effects of a new investment, a more efficient process restructuring, or for human research reallocations.
Aim of the project
Best practices do not always yield best results. The changes in demand and in the regulations imply the rethink of resource allocations and process steps. Hospital simulations help to analyze the patient flows, staffing and resource allocation, while precise, quantified calculations are used to identify opportunities for improving patient flow, bottlenecks, and provide strategy for their reduction.
The project is based on discrete event simulation. A mathematical model is built to describe the real life processes, while simulation helps to understand the underlying mechanism of the modeled situation. The computer aided method is also used to find the optimal actions in predefinied decision points.
DOs and DON’Ts
Why we are different